The Creative Process - How to Make a vision Board

Insurance Claims - The Creative Process - How to Make a vision Board

Good evening. Now, I learned all about Insurance Claims - The Creative Process - How to Make a vision Board. Which is very helpful to me and you. The Creative Process - How to Make a vision Board

It (the creative process) is a state of giving concept to what you want with such clarity that your Inner Being responds by offering confirming emotion.

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the real about Insurance Claims . You check out this article for information on anyone want to know is Insurance Claims .

Insurance Claims

Esther and Jerry Hicks, The Law of Attraction

 ... We all use the creative power of the Universal Mind every time we use our own mind. The Science of Mind, page 30

I stepped into a puddle on the dining room carpet. As I looked around for its source, I realized the damage was extensive. Where was all this water arrival from? As I explored, I discovered the water was arrival from a very slow leak behind the refrigerator. The floor covering and padding needed to be torn out along with all the kitchen cupboards. Soon the refrigerator and stove were sitting in the middle of the house room. A major, long and very costly kitchen overhaul took place. Most upsetting of all was that the insurance company we had for 27 years, without ever making a claim, refused to pay a penny.  

Later I found a vision board I had created a year ago. It had a picture of a kitchen with granite counters. I now have a gorgeous kitchen with those countertops. How interesting it is to see the way the creative process works. When I set this gorgeous new kitchen into request for retrial a year before, I forgot to write "paid for" on the picture. Lesson learned. However, we are thrilled with our gorgeous kitchen.  

I put the creative process into request for retrial by using a vision board. When I put the board away it was a way of releasing it into the universe. Forgetting about it allows the creative process to work. Esther and Jerry Hicks wrote in Ask And It Is Given "Your creative operate comes only in deliberately offering concept and when you are visualizing, you have perfect control."  

Creating a vision board takes a bit of concept and a little time, but it is important. It helps you set and focus on your goals. I made my vision board out of an 18 X 24 piece of white foam core. I cut pictures from magazines that represented what I'd like to manifest in my life and I mounted them on the board with small pieces of scotch tape. If I want myself in a extra situation, a job, a vacation or doing something I want to do, I take a picture of my face and put it on the picture I have cut out of a magazine.  

I like to have lots of white space in the middle of the pictures. I believe it's good to have fewer things to focus on and less is great than more. You can also cut out something that makes you think of God, Spirit, your Higher Power and put it at the town of your board. Ernest Holmes wrote, "Mind your own business." He recommended that you not share your dreams with others unless you know they reserve you. So place your vision where it won't be seen by everyone. It is meant for you alone. It is your dream and not theirs.  

Remember, what you dwell upon is what you get, so make it determined and exactly what you want. And don't forget to write "paid for" on the picture.  

Your life is a mirror of your thoughts. Keep your thoughts on the good, the determined and the joyful.  

Affirmation

Today I set the creative process into operation by what I think, say and do.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Insurance Claims . Where you'll be able to offer use in your daily life. And above all, your reaction is passed about Insurance Claims .

No comments:

Post a Comment